Thursday, December 2, 2010

Candy & Charlie's photoshoot

Last night I told my mom not to hesitate to bring candy home, so my dad asked me what I wanted and I said skittles... Well Now I have a HUGE bag of skittles. So naturally I picked up this giant bag of brightly colored candies and I said... This would make a perfect picture! My dad let me try out his new camera for the first time so here's what I came up with. Surprisingly it doesn't take that long to group the skittles by color, but I was asked how long this took me and it seriously didn't take long. Oh and thanks for letting me use the candy dish mom, even though I have a bad history with carrying things made of glass... (sorry grocery store guy, if you're reading this I haven't carried a big jar of apple sauce since.)





Today Charlie was looking pretty cute (as always) so I decided to take some pictures of him. I didn't get to use the new camera today but I had a cute subject so it didn't really matter. I haven't edited or cropped any of these pictures and I don't have much to say about them, I just wanted to share them with you! Anyways, the Mentalist is on in like four minutes so I have to go watch it! Thanks for visiting!






Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment