Sunday, January 16, 2011

Charlie is a Fart

Though dictionary.com's second definition of a "Fart" might be an an irritating or foolish person it's the first definition that's been bugging me the last few days, sorry for the misleading title, it should really say "Charlie Farts... A Lot."

On Friday my brother made some food which does not have a name because names usually go on the top of recipes and no one wants to repeat this dish. While I left my... "food" alone to get a drink of water and Charlie was left alone with the (I'll drop the quotation marks because I think i've made my point) food. Well, I came back into the room with two questions. How did he eat it that fast and should I thank him or scold him? I scolded him but my heart wasn't in it and a few minutes later he got a hug. Though I still wonder which he dislikes more, hugs or being scolded? Anyways, whatever it was that my brother had made is causing Charlie to have some gas... Really bad. Really often.

Was it wrong of me to want him to go into a different room really bad?

This terrible smell has begun to disrupt even play time. While playing with his toy he'd stop chewing on  the toy and look up at me and give me this look, then a few seconds later I'd know why. Ten minutes with the toy and he gave me this look five times, each one followed by the horrid smell which, unfortunatly, I've become much to farmilier with.


So the lesson in all this is no matter how much you dislike the food don't let your dog eat it because your the one who pays later.


Jessi

3 comments:

  1. Dogs always have a way of teaching humans a lesson. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, Ace has the worst farts ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe they can get much worse then Charlie's...

    ReplyDelete