Saturday, November 27, 2010

Hello:)

My name is Jessi and I'd like to tell you a little about myself and this blog. I've never blogged before, but I wanted to share my pictures and stories for other people to enjoy.

First, a little warning about this blog: NOT FOR ENGLISH TEACHERS! This blog will not be edited, I will sit down and type how I feel at the moment then publish it for you all to see. There will NOT be perfect sentences or spelling. I enjoy reading other blogs, but honestly I'm absolutely sick of how edited and "perfect" they are. How can you tell how the person feels when 50 other people have looked at it and changed words, added little sentences, and taken things out. Is it even the author's work anymore? Don't misunderstand me, I love a lot of those "perfect" blogs I just need a break from them, and maybe you do too. That's why I'm starting this blog.

I love taking pictures and obviously my favorite subjects have four legs, because you just can't predict what they will do, and they always look cute.




I volunteer for 4 Luv of Dog Rescue to walk and run the dogs at the kennel who are waiting for their forever home.
(the dog at the left is up for adoption if you're training for a marathon and need a partner she's got tons of energy. http://www.4luvofdog.com/)











This is a short post, but I'm just starting out and I hope my blogs improve as I continue. Feel free to suggest things for me to blog about.

Thanks for reading!

Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment